The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
|The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask|
|Rating(s)|| ESRB: E
ELSPA: 11+ PEGI: 7+ (GCN) OFLC: G8+
The Hero of Time, Link, returns to the Nintendo 64 in this follow-up to the critically acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. When a mysterious Skull Kid kidnaps Link's horse, Link pursues it into a parallel world on the brink of destruction from a suicidal moon. Now Link has only three days to find the Skull Kid, and ultimately save this new world. Relive the same days over and over again, and use magical transformation masks in an effort to solve the mystery of this world and rescue Termina.
While riding Epona through the Lost Woods after the events of Ocarina of Time, Link is attacked by a Skull Kid wearing the Majora's Mask, and his fairy friends: Tatl and Tael. Skull Kid then proceeds to steal Link's ocarina, then jumps on Epona and rides off into a cave. Link follows the pest, but is soon turned into a Deku Scrub. The Skull Kid then runs away with Tael, leaving Tatl behind. Upset over the betrayal, Tatl vows to help Link return to normal.
Soon after, Link meets the Happy Mask Salesman in the Clock Tower, who says he can help Link if he retrieves the Majora's Mask from Skull Kid. While Clock Town prepares for the Carnival of Time, a large moon summoned by Skull Kid hangs over the land of Termina, threatening to crash. Link learns that if he doesn't retrieve the mask from Skull Kid, the moon will crash into Termina and destroy the land. You only have three days to journey the land, defeat the bosses, and ultimately retrieve Majora's Mask.
 Main Characters
Masks are the main aspect of Majora's Mask. They are used to help you get heart pieces, improve friendships, and beat powerful bosses. You should try to get all of them as you play through the game.
 Items and Equipment
Throughout the game, Link discovers many items and weapons. This section gives the name of the item, it's uses, and the location you can find it:
 Boss Guide
There are only 5 bosses in this game, but each one presents its own challenges. Below are each of the bosses and strategies on how to defeat them:
There are many enemies in this game. They will have their own challenges, and you need to beat each in a different way.
 Ocarina Songs
Throughout the game, Link will learn various songs to play on his ocarina. Some of them are very important and vital for the game, but others are just for fun:
- Elegy of Emptiness
- Epona's Song
- Goron Lullaby
- New Wave Bossa Nova
- Oath to Order
- Sonata of Awakening
- Song of Double Time
- Song of Healing
- Song of Inverted Time
- Song of Soaring
- Song of Time
- Songs of Storms
- Go to the Bomber's Hideout. Go to the area with shallow water, and stay to the left to avoid the Skulltula. Go into the alcove on the left, and bomb the wall. Inside the chest is a Silver Rupee.
- If you need a bottle of water, but you don't have one, just play the Song of Storms as a substitute.
- If you wear the Captain's Hat, Garo Mask, or the Gibdo Mask around the ReDeads in Ikana Castle they will start to dance and ignore you.
- If you wear the Bremen Mask and march around while battling Igos Du Ikana's minions, they will march along with you.
- If you wear the Bunny Hood and jump across the top of the east gate entrance from inside of clock town to the targets on the wall and then jump from there to a ledge go around the corner and there's a Silver Rupee inside of the chest.
- Play Epona's Song next to a cow to receive free Lon Lon Milk.
 Interesting Links
Related Threadsexpansion pack for majoras mask? - last post @ Nov 29, 2011
I will give out where to find all the masks from my majora's mask guide - last post by @ Jul 12, 2008
Legend of Zelda:Majoras Mask Fierce Deitys Mask cheat for cube - last post by @ Dec 5, 2005
THE MAJORAS MASK FULL STORY EXPLANATION: MUST READ - last post by @ Sep 13, 2015
NEED HELP ON MAJORAS MASK!!! - last post @ Jan 18, 2016