Given to you by the Maku Tree in the present for saving it in the past early in the game, the Seed Satchel holds the various seeds you collect:
 Ember Seeds
- Ember Seeds can be used to burn trees and light torches.
 Gale Seeds
- Gale Seeds allow you to warp to various trees located across the world map.
 Mystery Seeds
- Mystery Seeds have many different uses. Queen Ambi is looking for them early in the game, and if you give them to her, she'll give you the Bombs as a reward. They can be also used to speak with the owl statues located across the game.
 Pegasus Seeds
- The Pegasus Seeds allow you to run fast for a certain amount of time. Think temporary Pegasus Boots.
 Scent Seeds
- These can be used to attract certain enemies.