Riddle Quest of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
If you complete all 10 of the Lumberjack's riddles you will unlock a new sword technique.
 First Riddle
- The man first wants Cucco. Go to Kakariko village, and use the bug catching net to get a cucco. Place it in the basket and take it to the man.
 Second Riddle
- Now he wants you to get a Sand Crab. They are found near Zora's Waterfall and the east side of Lake Hylia. Catch one in the bug catching net and take him to the Lumberjack.
 Third Riddle
- Now he wants a 20 Rupee piece. There is no exact place to find one, but once you do, scoop it in the bug catching net and take it the man.
 Fourth Riddle
- Now you are sent to retrieve a Fish. Go to the Swamp Ruins and lower the water. A fish will appear on dry land for you to take to the Lumberjack.
 Fifth Riddle
- The lumberjack wants an Octoballoon. Look for the big guys in the southeast corner of Lake Hylia. Destroy the large red monster to get a little Octoballoon to appear. Get it in your bug catching net and take it to the man.
 Sixth Riddle
- Find a monster with a shrub on his back and spinkle magic powder on him. The monster will become a yellow slime, so catch it, and take it to the guy.
 Seventh Riddle
- The Lumberjack wants a squirrel. Get one in the Lost Woods where the Master Sword was, and bring it back to him.
 Eighth Riddle
- Get a Fake Master Sword from the Lost Woods and bring it back to the lumberjack.
 Ninth Riddle
- The Lumberjack wants an apple. Run into an apple tree to get one for him.
 Last Riddle
- Now he wants a Cukeman. They are near the magic shop, but they need a little magic powder on them first. Return it to the lumberjack to complete the riddles.
Related ThreadsThe Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords - last post by @ Jan 8, 2003
(off Topic) The legend of zelda four swords adventures tournament (Gamecube) - last post by @ Apr 4, 2006
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - last post by @ Feb 17, 2013
The Legend Of Zelda:Four Swords Fo GCN - last post by @ Jun 10, 2004