Oracle of Seasons Heart Pieces
There are 12 Heart Pieces in this game. 2 of them are found at random, and the other 10 are listed below.
 After the Explorer's Crypt
- After exiting the Explorer's Crypt use the stump and make it Fall. Then go through the nearby cave to get the Heart Piece.
 Blow Up the Passage
- As you head toward The Sword and Shield Maze, there is a Passage to the West to reveal by blowing it up right before you use your Magnetic Gloves.
 Burn the Bushes
- Set fire to the bushes that seperate you from the Heart Piece in Horon Village.
 Fall from the Gap
- In the Northeast corner, there is a Stump with a gap in front of it. If you fall into the gap you will land next to the Heart Piece.
 Great Moblin
- If you defeat the Great Moblin you will receive a Heart Piece for your efforts. You can defeat him by equipping the Power Bracelet and throwing his bombs back at him.
 Subrosla Shop
- Go into the shop in Subrosla and pay 20 ores and some ember seeds to get the Heart Piece!
 Summer after Unicorn Cave
- After defeating the boss at Unicorn Cave, you will see a lake with a tree stump near it. Make it Summer, and the lake will dissapear. Go into the lake and pick up the rock in it to reveal stairs. Go down them for a Heart Piece.
 Use the Rod to get Winter
- Use the Rod to make it Winter right after you get it. Then go South. There is a cave that you can reach now that has a Heart Piece inside.
 Water in Spring
- After you have the power to make it Spring, do so. Then swim in the water as far west you can go to find the Heart Piece just floating there.
 Winter with the Power Bracelet
- There is an area where you used the Rod of Seasons the first time. Go here, and as you travel along the path you will see a Heart Piece. Lift it with your Power Bracelet.
Related Threadsfull heart piece container - last post by @ Nov 26, 2009
When do you collect Heart Pieces? - last post by @ May 6, 2014
Heart pieces and a magic tree - last post by @ Jan 28, 2006
Heart Piece - last post by @ Jul 15, 2005
What is going on?!? (Heart Piece Help!!) - last post by @ Jun 8, 2004