The Old Man from The Legend of Zelda is quite the mysterious fellow. However, he is quite helpful. He will give you items and hints throughout the game.
During the game, the Old Man will give you hints that will help you on your quest. Here are some quotes in case you may have missed any, or are simply showing a general interest:
- Dungeon One
- "Eastmost penninsula is the secret." ("peninsula" is spelt wrong in the game)
- Dungeon Two
- "Dodongo dislikes smoke."
- Dungeon Three
- "Did you get the sword from the Old Man on top of the waterfall?" (this quote leads some to believe there is in fact more than one Old Man rather than a super being that can be in several different places at once)
- Dungeon Four
- "Walk into the waterfall."
- Dungeon Five
- "Digdogger hates certain kind of sound."
- Dungeon Six
- "Aim at the eyes of Gohma." "There are secrets where fairies don't live."
- Dungeon Seven
- "There's a secret in the tip of the nose."
- Dungeon Eight
- "Spectacle Rock is an entrance to death." "10th enemy has the bomb."
Related ThreadsThe old man and old woman on Legend of Zelda on the NES - last post by @ Mar 30, 2004
Old Man in front of Library - last post by @ Dec 23, 2005
Saving the Old Man - last post by @ Dec 25, 2005
how to attack the old man on you home island - last post by @ May 11, 2005
Ocarina Of Time: Old School on New School - last post by @ Aug 7, 2007