Ocarina of Time Gold Skulltulas
- from Walkthroughs
- On the third floor go to the room where there are three platforms. Hop across them until you get to the skulltula. Kill it and then you can reach the Gold Skulltula.
- In the room where you land after falling throught the spider web there is a Gold Skulltula on the vines.
- In the same room where the last one is, there is a small bar grate with a Gold Skulltula in it.
- After you get the bombs, return to the Great Deku Tree. Go past the spider web that you burned the first time you were there and place a bomb next the wall. Once it explodes you'll see the Gold Skulltula.
Young Link or Adult Link:
- Go to the room that is right of the main room. Break down the wall with either a bomb or an exploding lizard. The Gold Skulltula will be behind a statue.
Go to the room with a ton of bomb flowers that created a stairway. Climb the stairs and get the Gold Skulltula on the vines.
- In the same room as the last one, climb up the vines to the left side of the stairs until you reach a small hidaway, jump to it to reach the Skulltula. Or come back as Adult Link with the hookshot, it make it much easier to get.
- In the room before the boss room, blow up a wall and there will be a Skulltula on the other side. Adult Link:
- Once you have the Scarecrow's song and the hookshot, return to the room where the first one was in. Find a spot where Navi turns green and play Scarecrow's Song. Hookshot to Pierre and you'll find a small hideaway with the Skulltula.
- Go to the room where you can raise the water level and look around at the vines and you should see one of the buggers.
- In the room before the boss room, there should be a Gold Skulltula hanging out on the vines.
- After beating the dungeon, return to the room where you first met Princess Ruto. Where there used to be a large green tentacle there is now a hole, jump into it and you'll land on a platform. With help of the boomerang, you can get a Gold Skulltula.
- Go to the same room as the last one, there is another Gold Skulltula nearby.
- In the very first room of the temple, there is a Gold Skulltula on the vines in the upper right portion of the room.
- With the hookshot equipped go to the main room (the one with four torches) and go straight ahead, there is a Skulltula over the door.
- Go to the North East room on the first floor (the outdoor one). To get up to the Gold Skulltula, grapple onto the chest on the elevated platform.
- In the North West room on the second floor (the other outdoor room), walk across the columns and you'll be able to reach it.
- In the room that rotates, keep on pushing the wall until a Gold Skulltula appears in a small hideaway.
- Go to the big lava room to the right of the first floor. There you will find a big, blue block. Play the song of time, the blue block will disappear and you can proceed to the next room where there is a Gold Skulltula. But be warned! There is also a like-like and several moving tiles.
- Go to the maze room with the rolling boulders, at the North side of the room, there is a bomb-able wall. Break it down and you'll see a skulltula.
- In the room before the room with the boss key (it looks a lot like the room where you got the first one), there should be a Skulltula waiting for you.
- In the upper portion of the maze room, play the Scarecrows's Song to make Pierre appear. Hookshot across two Pierre targets to get to the Skulltula.
- In the same room where you got the Megaton Hammer there is a Gold Skulltula hanging out over the entrance. You'll need the Hookshot to get it.
- In the second large room with the scythes, go to the right in the first room, and you should enter a room with red ice surrounding objects, and a torch emanating Blue Fire and a frozen Heart Piece. Behind that is a Gold Skulltula.
- Go to the room with the large, spinning blade silver switches, there is a Skulltula hiding out behind some icicles.
- Got to the room East of the last one (with the movable blocks), there is a Skulltula on a nearby wall.
- Go to the river with the vortexes, equip the iron boots and sink to the bottom and walk around until you get near the second vortex and can see a Gold Skulltula and snatch him up with the Longshot.
- After draining all the water, drop down to the first floor and head South for a hallway. Once you reach the end, hit the crystal switch behind the bard with a spinning attack and a Gold Skulltula will appear on the other side of the room.
- Enter the middle tower from the second floor and there will be a reachable Skulltula.
- On the top floor head to the room that is directly west from the main pillar (the one with the moving platforms. There is a Skulltula on the wall to your right.
- Before getting the boss key, you'll see a river with boulders rolling across, go to the wall where they are coming out and a Skulltula should be nearby.
- Enter the Northeast door in the main room, while watching out for hidden holes, find a room with a Like-Like, there will be a Gold Skulltula nearby.
- On the left side of the main room open a locked door with a small key, there is a Gold Skulltula on one of the walls.
- Once you get the Lens of Truth, open the locked door on the right side. Use the lens of Truth to find the real path, walk across it and you'll find a Gold Skulltula.
- In floor B3, go to the room with the invisible spinning blades. There is a Skulltula on the walls.
- In floor B3, go to the room with the falling spikes. In a cage-like alcove there will be a Skulltula hiding out.
- Find the large flaming skull which you are supposed to throw a bomb/bomb flower into (once again on floor B3), climb up until you behind the giant skull and you should see a Skulltula nearby.
- In the room with the Ghost Ship, find a spot where you can play the Scarecrow's Song. Use Pierre and your trusty Longshot to get over to the left side of the room and you'll find the Skulltula.
- Go to the room with the three spinning skulls that spit blue fire. While avoiding the flame, Longshot over and get your Skulltula Token.
- In the beginning of the temple crawl through a small tunnel and you'll get to a room with a large hole fence. There should be a Skulltula waiting there for you on that fence.
- On the first floor find the room with a climbable wall (it's the one with the Lizalfos). Climb up the wall to the second floor and you should see a Golden Skulltula at the top of the wall.
- On the second floor, go to the room with the blue switch under the sunlight (the room where you fight the Iron Knuckle). There will be a Skulltula reachable by boomerang over the door.
- On the first floor go to the room with the moving boulders and silver rupees. Find a large blue block and play the Song of Time next to it. This will make it disappear and expose a previously hidden Gold Skulltula.
- Go to the room with the big Armos statues on the second floor. From there, walk up the staircase on the left and play the Scarecrow's Song. Longshot over to Pierre and claim your golden token.
- At night time go to the back of the Know It All Brothers' house. Shoot the Skulltula with your slingshot and jump up to claim your prize.
- Catch a bug in one of your empty bottles and then go to the Item Shop. Find the soft patch of soil and put the bugs down on it, it will make a Skulltula come out.
- Go to the back of the Twins' house and then kill the Skulltula with your Hookshot.
- Grab an empty bottle and then fill it with bugs. Go into the Lost Woods and take two lefts. You should find a dirt patch, dump the bugs on it and a Skulltula will pop up.
- Get another bottle of bugs and enter the Lost Woods once again. And then take this path: right, left, right, left, left. THere you will find another dirt patch hidden in a grassy area.
- At nighttime, go to where you found the last skulltula (but make sure you planted beans there as Young Link). Ride the bean stock until you find a Gold Skulltula sitting on a ledge, grab the sucker and then move on to the next one.
- While it's stll nighttime, enter the hedgemaze and go through it until you find a ladder. Climb it and with the help of the Gold Skulltula noise look around on the walls until you find it. Use your hookshot to grab him up.
Young Link or Adult Link:
- Between Hyrule Castle and the entrance on Kakariko Village, there is a single tree (yes, only one). Place a bomb next to it to open up a hole. Drop down and kill the Skulltula with your bow or slingshot.
- Near the entrance of Gerudo Valley, there is a large red rock surrounded with smaller red rocks. Blow up the large rock with a bomb or smash it with the Megaton Hammer to reveal a hidden hole. Drop down and burn the spider webs with Din's Fire or fire arrows, and you'll find a Gold Skulltula chilling with a cow, which will give you Lon Lon Milk if you play Epona's Song to it.
- In the very first screen in Hyrule Market Place, go into the room with all of the pots. Roll into the crate next to the guard to find a hidden Skulltula.
- Near the vines on Hyrule Castle, there is a single tree. Roll into it to knock a Gold Skulltula down.
- Once you've snuck past the first few lines and have reached the moat search for a tree. Play the Song of Storms next to it to make a hole appear. Drop down and bomb the walls until you find the Skulltula.
- Near the entrance of Lon Lon, look up at the house to the left. There should be a Skulltula crawling around on a window waiting for you to boomerang it.
- In front of the house there is a tree surrounded by cuccos (chickens). Roll into it to make a Skulltula fall down.
- On the back of the horse corral there is a small wooden shed. At night time you can find an insomniac Skulltula hanging out on the back of it.
- Go to the large stone building (the cow shed) at the end of the field. To the left of that is a Gold Skulltula pretty high up on the wall.
- Roll into the tree at the entrance of the village to make a Skulltula fall down (the tree with two guys standing next to it).
- At night, go to the side of the House of Skulltula, and you'll find a lazy Skulltula that didn't get very far.
- At night, look up at the big ladder, you should see a Gold Skulltula pretty high up there. Shoot it with your trusty slingshot and then climb the ladder to get your token.
- At night, go to the unfinished building (the one that is under construction) and you should find a Skulltula on the back.
- At night, go to the house that is to the left of the Gate to Death Mountain (the one at the very top of the village), and should down the Skulltula.
- Hookshot up to the roof of Impa's house by first using your Hookshot to get up to the Skulltula house and then to Impa's house. You should see a Skulltula nearby.
- Capture some bugs in an empty bottle and release them over the soft patch of dirt (in the bottom left corner on your map).
- Go to the wall on the right side of the entrance. There will be a Skulltula hanging out on the wall. Use the boomerang to get the token.
- After you blow up the rock that is blocking Dodongo's Cave a soft dirt patch will appear. Place some bugs over it and a Skulltula will come out.
- Blow up the bombable wall at the beginning of the trail to expose a Gold Skulltula. Shoot it with your slingshot and then climb up the wall to get it.
- Go to the top floor of Goron City and enter the room with a lot of boulders in it. Bomb your way through until you reach a crate. Break the crate by rolling into it and you'll find a Gold Skulltula.
- Climb Death Mountain and go into Death Mountain Crater, near the entrance, there should be a wooden crate. Roll into it to expose another hidden skulltula.
- After you've acquired the Borlero of Fire with Adult Link, use it to warp into Death Mountain crater with Young Link and put a bug over the soil.
- With your Megaton Hammer equipped, go to the place where the bomb flower you threw to open Dodongo's Cave up was. Nearby there should be a large rock, break it open with your Hammer and somehow a Skulltula appears.
- Go to the place that had falling boulders when you were Young Link. There are now a bunch of large red rocks there now. Break them with your Megaton Hammer until you find a Skulltula under one.
- Go to the top floor and look to the platform where the Goron's Ruby used to be. There is a Gold Skulltula there now.
- At night time, go to the waterfall at the entrance of Zora's Domain. Drop down to the bottom and you'll see a ladder with a Gold Skulltula on it.
- Roll into the very first tree that you see when you enter the river section and a Gold Skulltula will fall down. Adult Link:
- Ride the bean platform at the beginning of the river up to a platform. Land on the platform, and use the hookshot to get the Skulltula.
- Once you reach the wooden bridge at night time, look to the wall on your left. There will be a Skulltula pretty high up on the wall. Use your Longshot to get him.
- Go to the top of the frozen waterfall (where the diving game used to be). Look to left of the waterfall and Hookshot the Skulltula.
- Go to the island with Farore's Fairy Fountain (the one behind Lord Jabu-Jabu), and roll into the tree to knock a Skulltula down.
- Swim to the log in the middle of the fountain and stand on it. Look to the right and you should see a Gold Skulltula hanging out on the wall. Adult Link
- Once you've gotten the Silver Gauntlets and the Lens of Truth, go to the island where you got Farore's Wind. Lift up the rock and go down the passageway until you find a Gold Skulltula.
- Go to the Lakeside Laboratory and find the soft dirt patch. Put some bugs over it and a Gold Skulltula will hop out.
- At night time, walk across the large bridge until you can see the back of the Lakeside Laboratory. There should be a Skulltula crawling around on it.
- At night, Swim out to the island with the two pillars and the dead tree. There will be a Skulltula on one of the pillars.
- Once you've obtained the Iron Boots. Go to the Lakeside Laboratory. Equip the boots and sink down to the bottom of the pool. Roll into the wooden crate to break it and a Gold Skulltula will come out.
- At night time, go to the a large, dead tree on the island with the Water Temple warp point. Use the Longshot to climb up the tree and at the top you'll find a Skulltula.
- Go to the small bridge near the entrance of the valley and grab a chicken. Use it to fly to the nearby platform and find a soft patch of soil. Put some bugs over it and a Skulltula will come out.
- At night, walk up to the plank that leads to the large bridge (it's right above a waterfall). Look to your right and you'll see a Skulltula reachable via boomerang.
- Use Epona to cross the broken bridge and ride her down until you get to the Carpenter's Tent. There will be a Gold Skulltula doing his thing on the tent. Hookshot him and get the token.
- Across from the Carpenter's Tent there is a large stone pillar (it's near the entrance to Gerudo Fortress). Look up at the top and you should see a Skulltula that you can reach with your hookshot.
- Once you've acquired the Gerudo Membership Card, head to the Horseback Archery Range. On the very last target there is a Gold Skulltula in hiding.
- At night, go to the back wall of the fortress. Use the Hookshot to get a Skulltula that's hanging out there.
- Once you've gotten the Requiem of Spirit, change back into young Link and warp over to the Spirit Temple. Near the warp spot is a soft patch of soil. Put some bugs over it and a Skulltula will come out.
- Go to the Oasis near the Fairy Fountain. On one of the trees there's a Skulltula hanging out with a bunch out coconuts. Hookshot him down and claim your prize.
- As Young Link, plant a bean seed in the dirt patch in the area. Come back as an adult and ride the bean plant up to a rock. Hop off onto it and you'll find a Skulltula.
- In the Haunted Wasteland, go to the Stone Structure with the Poe Guide. Head into the Stone Structure and you should see a Skulltula. Use the Longshot to get him.
- Go to the back of the black stone arch, it's where a guard and a gate used to be. On the ruined gate is a Skulltula reachable by Hookshot.
Related ThreadsHaunted Wasteland Gold Skulltula Completion Help - last post by @ Jun 14, 2012
Gold Skulltula Help - last post by @ Nov 13, 2005
How many Gold Skulltula do you have? - last post by @ Dec 15, 2006
all 100 gold skulltulas - last post by @ Mar 25, 2002
Zelda ocarina of time magic bean holes gold skulltullas - last post by @ Apr 8, 2009