Link's Awakening Trading Quest
 1) Yoshi Doll
- Go to the Trendy Game in Mabe Village (similar to a digger machine). Play the game. Pick up the Yoshi Doll to obtain it.
 2) Ribbon
- Go to the woman with her baby in a house in Mabe Village. Trade the Yoshi Doll with her for the Ribbon.
 3) Dog Food
- Go to the little house in Mabe Village near the Chain Chomp and trade with the little Chain Chomp inside. She'll give you Dog Food in exchange for the Ribbon.
 4) Bananas
- Go to Toronbo Shores, the place where you found your sword. There is a crocidile there who will give you bananas in exchange for the dog food.
 5) Stick
- Trade the bananas with the monkey near the castle. He'll call his monkey friends to build a bridge for you. On the bridge you will find a loose Stick.
 6) Honeycomb
- After beating the third dungeon, go to the Mario-ish guy who gave you your shield. He'll ask you for the stick. Give it to him, and he'll use it to hit a nearby beehive. The bees will chase him away, leaving the honeycomb for you.
 7) Pineapple
- Exchange the Honeycomb with the bear in the Animal Village for a Pineapple.
 8) Hibiscus Flower
- Go to the cliff near the Angler's Tunnel. There should be a guy there who is so hungry he can't even move. In exchange for the pineapple, he'll give you the hibiscus flower.
 9) Letter
- In the Animal Village, talk to the goat. She'll give you a letter that she wants you to give to Mr. Write if you have the Hibiscus Flower.
 10) Broom
- Take the letter to Mr. Write and he'll give you the Broom in exchange.
 11) Fishing Hook
- In the northeast section of the Animal Village is an old lady. Give her the broom, and in exchange, she'll give you the Fishing Hook.
 12) Necklace
- Under a random bridge around Koholint is a fisherman. Give him the hook, and he'll give you the necklace he finds.
 13) Scale
- Near the entrance to the Catfish's Maw is a mermaid. Give her the necklace and she'll give you one of her scales.
 14) Magnifying Glass
- South of where the fisherman was that you traded the Fisherman's Hook with is a statue. Put the scale in it to open a secret passage. At the end of the passage is the Magnifying Glass.
 15) Boomerang
- Use the Magnifying Glass on a book in the library to discover where to find the Boomerang. It can be used to stun and damage enemies, and can also defeat the final boss in one hit.
Related ThreadsJust plain Links awakening - last post by @ Feb 15, 2010
Side quest: Trade-quest *help* - last post by @ Oct 16, 2007
Zelda links awakening - last post by @ Nov 24, 2013
trade quest - last post @ Jul 7, 2008
Trade quest help - last post by @ Oct 8, 2007