The Gossip Stones appear all throughout Hyrule and don't have much to give for vital information, but do give you inside things. If you hit the stone with your sword, it will activate and either give you a little gossip or if your playing Majoras Mask, it will give you the time.
- If you hit the gossip stone with your sword will make it bounce around until it stops and tells you the time.
- If there is an explosion that hits the stone, it will turn different colours until it blasts off into outer space. When it is changing colour you can stop it on a certain colour by hitting it with your sword.
- If you use something like Din's Fire on it then it will spin around and around.
- If you use the Megaton Hammer in it the stone will be flattened.
- And finally, if you play Zelda's Lullaby or the Song of Storms next to it it will release a fairy.
Related Threadsturn gossip stone red or blue - last post by @ Jun 1, 2005
Gossip stones secrets - last post by @ Apr 21, 2006
Gossip Stone Heart pieces! - last post by @ Jul 8, 2009
4 gossip stones in a row - last post @ May 12, 2014
Underground Gossip Stones - last post @ Jun 14, 2006
This page has been accessed 492 times.